Paleo breakfast recipe
A good breakfast is important to our daily life. When we would be gone all day, we take some of junk food to fill our bellies. So, we want to start it in a right way. Without junk food, we can keep a good breakfast in our everyday life. We can prepare a healthy paleo breakfast recipe. The savory zucchini fritters is one kind of good paleo breakfast. This recipe does not comprise of any butter or gravy food, they are quite moist and flavorful. It includes a sweet zucchini bread type fritter that is healthy and tasty. The taste of savory zucchini fritters is so good that anyone can’t control his mind without having it. Unbelievable benefits you can get with this paleo breakfast recipe. There is no side effect on this paleo breakfast. The zucchini is one kind of vegetables that contains enough vitamins, minerals. The coconut flour is quite easy to find in any grocery shop. You can add extra flavor to make it so tasty. With a little preparation, you can easily make it. It may take 20 minutes to prepare this breakfast. You can also serve this breakfast to your guests and neighbor also. So, let us go to make such a tasty and healthy Paleo breakfast.
Elements to make it:
- Two tablespoons olive oil.
- One onion that is diced.
- Two zucchini (medium or small) that is grated.
- Two large cloves garlic crushed in a pestle and mortar with one teaspoon salt.
- Four large eggs.
- Four tablespoons coconut flour.
- 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper.
- Canola oil for frying.
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley also minced.
How to cook it:
We are now going to make a good paleo breakfast recipe by using above ingredients. So, let us go to make and enjoy it. You can make approximately 5 (5 inch) fritters, or 10 (2 inch) fritters.
• At first , we need to heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over a medium heat. Then add the chopped onion and cook until it starts to soften, about five minutes, shaking occasionally.
• Add the grated zucchini and cook until softened and the water has evaporated. Stirring occasionally about 8 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook 1 minute more stirring constantly and cool slightly.
• In a large bowl beat eggs together and then mix eggs, flour, pasley and black pepper in a medium bowl and stir in the zucchini mixture.
• Then add enough canola oil to a large nonstick skillet to lightly coat the bottom. Then medium heat the oil.
• By using a small (about 2 tablespoons) or large (about 4 tablespoons) scoop, drop the butter into hot pan. Fry until set and golden color on one side about 2 minutes also flip and cook until set and golden on the other side that takes about one minute.
N.B: You can use almond without coconut flour. It comes out nice and browned and held together perfectly.
After cooking this meal, transfer the cooked fritters to a paper towel lined plate to drain any excess oil and cook the remaining egg mixture the same way and also adding more oil to the skillet as necessary. Now our breakfast is ready.
That is our paleo breakfast recipe. You can make this right now at your home by following above-mentioned instructions and serve it to your family, relatives and your guests. Finally, it is necessary to tell you that the savory zucchini fritters is a healthy and delicious food undoubtedly.